Welcome to Information & Technology Services (ITS) Division
Our mission is to enable the University to deliver world class education and research, in collaboration with international partners and the delivery of a unique Waikato experience.
ITS is responsible for the coordination of ICT planning; the provision of a robust and innovative information technology environment; project management, business process improvement, consultancy and support services to enhance the quality of teaching, learning and research.
The services we provide include:
- ICT Infrastructure - provides core network, server, storage and telecommunications infrastructure that supports the delivery of the teaching, learning and research, and administrative functions of the University.
- Client Support Services - provides ICT service desk, desktop and teaching room support, as well as video and video-conferencing services.
- Information Systems Group (ISG) - provides support for the maintenance and development of the University’s corporate information systems; the provision of an integrated enterprise information architecture; project management; business process improvement consultancy services and delivery of strategic ICT projects.
- ICT Procurement - centralised purchasing of ICT equipment, coordination of ICT tenders, workshop repairs and salvaging of computer equipment.
- Waikato Print - provides printery, copying, print broking, MFD equipment management, photography and graphic design services.
- Centralised 0800 telephony services for the University.