We provide an advisory and purchasing service for the procurement of all ICT related products and services for the University.
Our standard bundle items and a selection of common items are in the ICT Procurement Catalogue.
When placing your order you will:
- Assign account (or project) codes, a delivery address, and ICT relevant notes
- Submit the request for approval (delegated authority based on the account/project code entered)
We may contact you to clarify order details, appropriate account codes; availability, or provide alternative options.
Campus Computers will:
- Liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a query about what is required
- Chase up the supplier for prompt delivery
- Ensure the delivery matches the ordered item
- Arrange for a University porter to deliver it to you in a timely manner
- Record relevant serial numbers
- Issue University inventory barcode stickers when appropriate for you to attach
Unless urgent we usually process one order to suppliers per day.
You will be charged the cost of your purchase including (share of) additional freight typically at the end of each month once the item has been received. These transactions will appear in your GL accounts at the end of each month.
If you have a query about the status of your purchase, you can check the ETA status in Active Requisitions (top left-hand side of the ICT Procurement Catalogue). Alternatively, seek information from your local Client Technology Support Team or email email@example.com.
ICT Equipment Procurement Policy
Please view the ICT Equipment Procurement Policy