Good for staff
The new profiles are an add-on to IRIS, meaning that staff did not need to learn a new system. The new profiles allow staff to showcase:
- bio and contact details
- research interests and funded research contracts
- teaching philosophy, papers taught and supervisions
- a wide range of professional activities
The project also delivered an upgrade of the IRIS software and enhancements to the data feeds to IRIS from other University systems.
Good for visitors
The new system improves the experience for website visitors. Functionality includes:
- search – both free text and by tags
- filter by subject area (ANZSRC 2020 Fields of Research)
- filter by availability for a range of activities including supervision
- filter by department
- view collaboration graphs, showcasing connections within the University
Read answers to common questions and find out how to get help with creating your new profile.