About Information Systems
The Information Systems Group (ISG) provides support for the maintenance and development of the University’s corporate information systems; the provision of an integrated enterprise information architecture; project management and business process change consultancy services; supports the delivery of ICT projects aligned to the ICT plan designed to enhance the productivity and efficiency of the administrative functions and support for teaching, learning and research at the University of Waikato.
For issue resolution, the main contact channel is via Service Desk. Contact Service Desk by phone: ext 4008 (838 4008) or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests for new projects should be addressed to the ISG Manager, Ian Drever on email: email@example.com; or extn. 6288.
The Information Systems Group provides a wide range of services including:
Click here for a full list of our services.
Our strategic goals
- To support the University of Waikato's strategy by providing relevant and reliable information at the point of need in a timely manner that allows University staff to make informed decisions.
- To support the key University's business processes for efficient and effective management of its information assets.
- To promote an integrated information lifecycle University-wide.
- To be recognised by all Faculties and Divisions as the preferred business partner who brings a significant contribution to the success of its clients.
- To be recognised by other universities, public and private sector for leadership in IS service provisioning.