|Campus Computers achieves a high standard of customer service and satisfaction.
Please note that the above timetables may change if the Finance Division has to set up a new vendor or if the information provided is incomplete.
- All completed client requisitions and workshop jobs received before 2.00pm will be processed the day they are received.
- >85% of ICT requests completed in accordance with negotiated timelines.
- 90% of all products and service jobs will be delivered within 10 working days.
- Turnaround time expectation (provided the information from the client is complete and correct):
- non-urgent orders - will be within 24hours of receipt of order.
- urgent orders - same business day.
- overseas orders - within 24 hours.
|Campus Computers focus on key results and creating value as part of a continuous improvement process.
- 80% of procurement requests are covered by the procurement catalogue in Anfield.
- Research and ICT Capital budgets are reported monthly.
|Campus Computers negotiate and implement ICT cost reductions.
- Annual reviews on all high end hardware suppliers.
- Coordinate ICT procurement to leverage off the bulk purchasing power of the University and negotiate cost efficiencies.
- Maintain asset and inventory control for IT related products.
- Hardware and software benchmarks established and reviewed annually.