About Campus Computers
Campus Computers provides a purchasing and advisory function for the University for the procurement of all ICT related products and services, and provides hardware repair and a maintenance workshop service for Faculty, School and Division ICT support staff, during the hours of 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Campus Computers are here to take the hassle out of your purchasing decisions.
We aim to lower the cost of procuring and maintaining ICT equipment for University use by:
- Providing an effective centralised purchasing operation for University staff
- Defining standards for quality ICT products and services
- Leveraging the purchase power of the University to negotiate cost effective procurement of ICT products and services
- Providing appropriate procurement consultancy and advice services
- Providing support for the repair of ICT equipment
- Providing efficient and timely ICT procurement processes